To participate in Reframe, students must between the ages of 15-22 as well as maintain the following requirements:
- Student must be in 9th grade or higher.
- Currently on track to graduate with a High School Diploma, actively working on attaining a GED or enrolled in a secondary education (i.e. college or trade school).
- Have at least a 2.0 Grade Point Average.
- Attend all workshops offered by Reframe (students may only miss two workshops per semester).
- Attend the program once a week.
All Reframe participants are expected to follow and adhere to all Reframe program policies and procedures as stated in program handbook. Any student unwilling to abide by program policies and procedures will be released from Reframe.